- 1/4 cup (60 ml) unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) slivered almonds
- 6 ounces (180 ml) plain non-dairy yogurt or Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup (75 ml) Silk Unsweetened coconut beverage
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) Dijon mustard
- 1 pound (455 g) cooked chicken breast, cubed
- 1 medium apple, cored and chopped
- 4 stalks celery, sliced
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) green or red seedless grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) thinly sliced scallions
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Lightly toast coconut and almonds for about 5 minutes. Check often—coconut may brown first. Set aside.
- Whisk together yogurt, Silk, garlic powder, lemon juice, cider vinegar and mustard in a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients (except toasted coconut and almonds), tossing to combine.
- Top with toasted coconut and almonds to serve.