- 1 cup (250 ml) Silk soy, almond or coconut beverage, any flavour except chocolate
- 1 black tea bag
- 1-2 Tbsp (15-30 ml) honey or agave, to taste
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) vanilla
- 1/8 tsp (1/2 ml) cardamom
- 1/8 tsp (1/2 ml) ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp (1/2 ml) ginger
- Pinch of ground cloves
- Pinch of black pepper
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a simmer.
- Remove from heat and let steep for 10 minutes.
- Remove tea bag and return to heat just until warm.
- NOTE: For a spirited drink, add 1 oz (30 ml) Irish cream liqueur such as Bailey’s.