1 hr 15 min
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 3 Tbsp flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 eggs (or 1/2 cup silken tofu)
- 2 cups Silk Original or Unsweetened Almond or Cashew Beverage
- 3 Tbsp butter or non-dairy spread, melted and cooled
- 2 cups fresh, frozen or canned corn
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
- Whisk together cornmeal, flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs (or tofu), then add Silk and melted butter.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients, then stir in corn.
- Spread into prepared pan and bake for 45-60 minutes, until set.