- 375 g tagliatelle (whole or semi-complete pasta can be used)
- 400 g Silk soy yogurt alternative
- 1 large white onion, finely chopped
- 2 large portobello mushrooms or button mushrooms, cut into strips
- 250 g fresh spinach
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- In a large saucepan, heat some water and once it is boiling, add half of the stock cube. Add the pasta and cook until al dente. Then, drain it and set the water aside for later.
- Meanwhile, sauté the onion and mushrooms, and season with salt and pepper.
- In the skillet, add Silk soy yogurt alternative, 300 mL of the pasta cooking water and the other half of the stock cube. Stir until creamy and add the spinach. It’s good for the sauce!
- Once the spinach has wilted, mix it with the pasta and add a touch of salt and pepper if necessary.