1 hr 30 min
- 1/3 cup warm water (110-115°F)
- 1 package (2 1/4 tsp) yeast
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup Silk Almond or Cashew Beverage, any flavour except chocolate
- 2 Tbsp margarine (or butter)
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- Cinnamon sugar
Cinnamon Sugar Dip
- 1 cup packed light or dark brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup margarine (or butter), melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2-3 Tbsp Silk Almond or Cashew Beverage, any flavor except chocolate
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Prepare rolls
- Grease or coat a Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine warm water, yeast and sugar and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Combine Silk and margarine in a saucepan and cook until butter melts.
- Cool until just warm to the touch.
- Combine yeast and Silk mixtures in bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a dough hook or paddle. Add flour and mix until dough forms, about 2 minutes.
- Remove from bowl and knead dough on a floured surface for 4-5 minutes until dough springs back when poked with a finger.
- Place in a greased bowl, cover with plastic wrap and leave in a warm place to rise for 1-2 hours until doubled.
- Prepare cinnamon sugar dip
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, combine margarine and vanilla.
- Continue preparing rolls
- Once dough has doubled, pull apart into 40-45 pieces, lining them up on a baking sheet or flour-dusted countertop.
- Roll each piece into a ball (doesn’t have to be perfect), dip in melted butter and roll in cinnamon sugar.
- Place in prepared Bundt pan and repeat with remaining pieces.
- Cover, put in a warm place and let double again until dough is about 1-2 inches from top of pan, 1-2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, until top is lightly brown and cinnamon sugar is bubbling.
- Cool for 5 minutes and turn out onto a plate to cool.
- Prepare glaze
- Combine powdered sugar, Silk and vanilla until pourable.
- Drizzle glaze onto bread. Serve while warm or cool.