- 1 8-inch (20 cm) graham cracker crust
- 1 1/2 cups (375 ml) Silk Vanilla Almond for Coffee
- 3 Tbsp (45 ml) cornstarch
- 4 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) key lime juice
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Lime slices or lime zest, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Whisk together Silk and cornstarch in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, whisking constantly, until mixture thickens, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile whisk egg yolks in a small bowl.
- Add ¼ cup of the hot Silk mixture, whisking well.
- Add egg mixture to saucepan, along with key lime juice.
- Simmer for 2 minutes, whisking constantly, until mixture reaches a pudding-like consistency.
- Remove from heat and pour into crust. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Cool pie, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- Serve with regular or non-dairy whipped cream or whipped coconut cream. Garnish with lime slices or lime zest.