- 2 1/2 cups (600 ml) flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking soda
- 2 tsp (10 ml) baking powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml) cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) honey
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Silk soy, almond or coconut beverage, any flavour except chocolate
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups (500 ml) grated zucchini (about 8 oz/225 g)
- 1 cup (250 ml) Kashi Honey Almond Flax, crushed
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) Silk Unsweetened soy beverage
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) icing sugar
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Spray or grease a 20x10 cm loaf pan.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine brown sugar, honey, melted margarine and Silk.
- Whisk in eggs and grated zucchini. Add flour mixture, stirring to combine.
- Fold in Kashi.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes until top springs back and a knife inserted in the center of bread comes out clean.
- Cool for 15 minutes and brush with glaze.