- 1 tsp (5 ml) lime zest
- 1-2 Tbsp (15 to 30 ml) lime juice
- 3 Tbsp (45 ml) clover honey
- 3 Tbsp (45 ml) Silk For Coffee
- 1 cup (250 ml) melon balls
- 1 cup (250 ml) blueberries
- 1 cup (250 ml) sliced bananas
- 2 tsp (10 ml) fresh mint leaves, minced
- 1 cup (250 ml) strawberries
- Mint leaves, to garnish
- Make dressing
- Whisk all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Chill until ready to use.
- Makes 1/2 cup dressing.
- Assemble salad
- Divide fruit between four salad bowls, drizzle each dish with 2 tablespoons of dressing and garnish with fresh mint.
- NOTE: Substitute any combination of strawberries, blueberries, melon, peaches, cherries, grapes, bananas, etc.