- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Silk Unsweetened Vanilla Cashew Beverage, warmed
- 2 tsp (10 ml) instant espresso powder
- 1 cup (250 ml) almond flour
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking soda
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup (75 ml) honey or coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) coconut oil
- 1 cup (250 ml) mashed ripe bananas (2-3 bananas)
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) bittersweet chocolate chips or chopped bittersweet chocolate
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Grease a 21 1/2 cm x 11 1/2 cm (8 1/2" x 4 1/2") bread pan and line bottom with parchment paper.
- NOTE: Don’t skip this step or bread will stick to bottom of pan.
- In a small bowl, combine warmed Silk and espresso powder and stir to dissolve. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together nut flours, salt and soda.
- In a third bowl, whisk together eggs, honey, coconut oil, banana and Silk/espresso mixture. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well, then stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread into prepared pan and bake for 40 minutes or until a tester comes out clean.