- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp (5 ml) freshly grated ginger
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) curry powder, to taste
- 2 1/2 cups (600 ml) Silk Creamy Cashew
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) roasted, salted cashews, plus additional for garnish
- 4 cups (1000 ml) chopped veggies (cauliflower, green beans, broccoli, etc.)
- Salt, to taste
- 2 cups (500 ml) rice, prepared according to directions on package
- Sauté onion, garlic & ginger in olive oil for 5 minutes.
- Add curry powder and Silk, mixing well. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Finely grind cashews in blender or food processor. Add to Silk mixture along with veggies.
- Cover & simmer until veggies are tender, about 7-10 minutes.
- Salt to taste. Serve over rice with additional cashews.