- 3 oz (90 ml) Silk Vanilla soy or almond beverage
- 1 1/2 Tbsp (20 ml) lavender simple syrup*
- 1 strawberry
- Peychaud's Bitters
- Edible flowers for garnish
*Lavender simple syrup: 1.5 part sugar, 1 part hot water, 2 Tbsp dried culinary lavender (available in the spice section of grocery stores). Place all ingredients in a pan and heat until sugar dissolves. Cool and strain.
- Place strawberry in a cocktail shaker and muddle (or mash with the back of a spoon).
- Add remaining ingredients except garnish.
- Add 1 cup (250 ml) of ice and shake well. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Add a few drops of Peychaud's Bitters and garnish with edible flowers.
- NOTE: For a spirited drink, add 1 oz (30 ml) gin.