- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Silk Unsweetened coconut beverage
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) brown rice syrup or agave
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) organic cornstarch or arrowroot
- 2 tsp (10 ml) vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 3 cups (750 ml) shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Combine Silk, brown rice syrup and cornstarch in a saucepan over low heat. Stir until thickened, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add vanilla, salt and coconut, stirring until well combined.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.