- 1 cup (250 ml) margarine (or butter)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Silk Original or Vanilla soy or almond beverage
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 2 1/4 cups (550 ml) flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking soda
- 12 oz (360 g) semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Using an electric mixer or sturdy wooden spoon, cream margarine (or butter) and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Slowly add Silk, mix well, then add the vanilla.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl. Add dry ingredients to the creamed mixture and stir to blend. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoons on buttered or parchment-lined cookie sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes.