- 1 cup (250 ml) flour
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) cornstarch
- 1 1/2 tsp (7 ml) baking powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (250 ml) Silk soy, almond or coconut beverage, any flavour except chocolate
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) canola oil
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) honey
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) blueberries
- Combine flour, cornstarch, baking powder and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs, Silk, oil and honey until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the liquid mixture over the dry ingredients and stir gently until barely combined—the batter should be slightly lumpy.
- Stir in blueberries.
- Cook on a hot oiled griddle. Serve hot.