- 2 1/2 cups (600 ml) regular rolled oats
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Kellogg’s All-Bran Original cereal
- 2 tsp (10 ml) baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) packed brown sugar
- 2 1/2 cups (600 ml) Silk Original, Vanilla or Unsweetened soy or almond beverage, or coconut beverage
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 1 cup (250 ml) sliced bananas
- 1 cup (250 ml) blueberries
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F). Coat a 2-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together oats, All-Bran, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and brown sugar.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together Silk, egg, applesauce, oil and vanilla. Add to oat mixture and stir just until combined. Place half of mixture in prepared pan. Layer with banana and blueberries, and gently spread remaining oat mixture on top.
- Bake uncovered for 35 minutes or until top is lightly browned. Serve with additional Silk.
- NOTE: For variations: Use 2 cups of any fruit: raspberries, cherries, apples, etc.