- 1 cup (250 ml) unbleached all-purpose flour or whole wheat pastry flour
- 1-2 Tbsp (15-30 ml) sugar or honey
- 2 tsp (10 ml) baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1 cup (250 ml) Silk Almond Beverage, any flavour but chocolate
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) canola oil or melted butter
- 1 egg
- Whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together Silk, oil and egg.
- Add flour mixture to egg mixture and stir just to moisten—a few lumps are fine.
- Cook pancakes on a griddle over medium heat.